Shoring up your endpoint device security
Your workers’ devices are your first line of defence — here’s how to protect them
What’s considered an endpoint device?
- Mobile devices
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Point of sale (POS) systems
Why endpoint security threats have changed since 2020
- Employees letting others (children, partners, housemates, etc.) use their work devices.
- Employees downloading software to do their jobs that hasn’t been approved by IT.
- Employees logging on to networks using personal devices that were not built with business security in mind.
A new approach to endpoint device security for a new era
Partnering with HP to provide exceptional endpoint device security
- PCs and workstations that come pre-installed with a stack of hardware-enforced security features, enabling your team to work from anywhere without fear of threat.
- Printers that defend themselves with continuous hardware-powered protection.